Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wedding Weekend

Wow, I have been MIA for awhile. I've been busy with projects, which is good, but lately it has been a little overwhelming. I get stressed out easily, as my husband will attest to. :) But we were able to have a fun little vacation this last weekend with family. My beautiful sister-in-law was married on Saturday. As always, it was great to spend time with family. The wedding decorations were beautiful. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures (our camera was too big to fit in our luggage). But I thought I would share her wedding colors since I LOVED them!



They were coral, teal, aqua, and gray. Aren't they so fun! We made coordinating coral skirts for the nieces. Here was E's outfit:


All the sisters wore gray dresses and the men wore gray slacks. It was a wonderful day! I'm so happy for my sister-in-law and new brother-in-law.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It WAS a great day!

Heather Inns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Inns said...

Amber you are amazing! Don't worry, your not the only one who gets stressed out and overwhelmed sometimes.