Monday, February 20, 2012

Dreamy Dining Room

I saw this dining room from A'lamode a while ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since! 


Isn't it fabulous? Someday, when I have a bigger dining room, I am definitely going to find a little upholstered settee like the one in this room. Ideally, it would be great to find a cheap used one that I could recover, but I found a few inexpensive new ones that could work.

Overstock: $251.99


Home Decorators: $239



This one from World Market is a little more pricey, $449.00, but beautiful!



Target has a lot of great options.
Like this: $359.99


And this one for $249.99. I really like this soft blue color.



They even have a chevron one for $423.99. It also comes in green and in a larger black chevron print.



It's always fun to dream a little.

3 comments:

Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

I love the idea of using a little settee in the dining room! We just bought and refinished a dinning set at a garage sale last summer and I'm already wanting something new!

Patricia Villamil said...

These are so pretty! I never would have imagined Target carrying these items, good to know! Have a lovey day!

Rumon Mridha said...

Learn how to design a window sign for your retail business by following these techniques and simple recommendations. You don't have to be a professional designer to design a great window sign, but knowing how to think like one will help you create a sign which makes an impression
Vindues tekster design