Monday, February 20, 2012

Dreamy Dining Room

I saw this dining room from A'lamode a while ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since! 


Isn't it fabulous? Someday, when I have a bigger dining room, I am definitely going to find a little upholstered settee like the one in this room. Ideally, it would be great to find a cheap used one that I could recover, but I found a few inexpensive new ones that could work.

Overstock: $251.99


Home Decorators: $239



This one from World Market is a little more pricey, $449.00, but beautiful!



Target has a lot of great options.
Like this: $359.99


And this one for $249.99. I really like this soft blue color.



They even have a chevron one for $423.99. It also comes in green and in a larger black chevron print.



It's always fun to dream a little.

6 comments:

Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

I love the idea of using a little settee in the dining room! We just bought and refinished a dinning set at a garage sale last summer and I'm already wanting something new!

Patricia Villamil said...

These are so pretty! I never would have imagined Target carrying these items, good to know! Have a lovey day!

Anonymous said...

Learn how to design a window sign for your retail business by following these techniques and simple recommendations. You don't have to be a professional designer to design a great window sign, but knowing how to think like one will help you create a sign which makes an impression
Vindues tekster design

John Hardy said...

Love your good furniture. This offer is very good and cheap for your customer. Thanks for sharing this information. Now it's time to avail Locksmith Leeds for more information.

David said...

This article in unique and good idea. I am definitely going to find a little upholstered settee like the one in this room. I like your furniture's in world market is a little more price its beautiful. Now it's time to get interior demolition for more information.

justin said...

This article is very informative for me. I like your all dining furniture style. Specially sofa style its a unique idea. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Now it's time to get warwick taxi for more information.