Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anyone Looking to Buy A Home...?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I know I did. My husband spoiled me too much this year. On another note, my sister and her husband are selling their adorable 1930's home in Idaho Falls and I wanted to share it with you in case anyone out there is interested. It's a great house with lots of character.


It's been well taken care of and loved. It's has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, an office, and an unfinished basement that could easily be finished. There are lots of big windows and natural light. The living room has a fabulous coved ceiling.





The home has great archways and fun features like this cute dining nook.



My sister has done many updates including newly painted kitchen cabinets, new countertops, and tile backsplash.



Now is such a great time to purchase a house, and this is listed at a fabulous price. For more pictures and information check out the listing.

2 comments:

Mica Blake said...

Good thing you decided to advertise your sister’s house on the internet. That way, many more buyers can see it. By the way, great job with the pictures. That house will definitely be sold in no time.
Mica Blake

Randy said...

Your sister’s house is beautiful! If it still hasn’t been sold by now, I’m pretty sure they are getting a lot of offers. You did an awesome job with the pictures and the descriptions. I wouldn’t be surprised if lots of people have this house on top of their house-hunting list. Great job, Amber!
Randy Robinson