Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Back

So, if you didn't notice, I took a nice little break from blogging. We just got back from visiting my husband's family in Western Washington for the holiday. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know we did. It was very relaxing and so fun to see our family. Now that Thanksgiving is over I am ready for the Christmas season! I turned on Christmas music this morning for the first time, and I can't wait to start getting some decorations out.  I have a lot of unpacking and laundry to do before that happens though, so I better get off the computer.  :)

But, before I go here is a little something to ooooo and awww over. :) While I was on vacation, I got my Baby and Child Restoration Hardware catalog in the mail and swooned when I saw this adorable boys room:

I LOVE that blue striped duvet!

1 comment:

Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

Gorgeous room, I love the neutral colors!

Glad to hear you had fun in WA!