Friday, October 26, 2012

Surprise...

I'M PREGNANT! I realized I hadn't annouced that yet on this blog. I am 20 weeks pregnant and our bundle of joy is expected to arrive sometime around March 14th. I found out this week what I am having so I wanted to share my reveal because I had fun doing it. To keep myself busy the day before my ultrasound I had some fun with my kitchen chalkboard.


Here is a before shot.


E helping me with the reveal...





IT'S A BOY!!!


We are all pretty excited around here. We can't wait to meet our handsome little man, but there are still a few months to go, so hopefully I can find some projects to keep my busy. Not that my almost 2 year old doesn't keep me busy enough. :)

5 comments:

Andrea @ Decorating Cents said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news. You look great.

Sara Young said...

Congratulations, dear! That's super exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. I absolutely love the way you did your announcement as well, including the soon-to-be big sister helping.

Mehul said...

That is great news. Congrats Amber. Keep us updated about it. I love you style of announcing! xo
~ Mehul
stone range hood

Erin said...

I hadn't looked at your blog in a while. Congrats to you! I'm also having a boy and due April 7th. Expecting one of the last pieces for our living room next week. Moving slowly. Take care and best wishes!

Charley Williams said...

Great post I must say. Simple but yet entertaining and engaging... Keep up the good work.

Rentals in idaho falls