Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Decor

I am finally getting around to posting my fall decorations for this year. This year I splurged and actually bought some decorations. All of Michael's fall stuff was 50% off, plus I had an additional 20% off coupon. So I was able to get some jar fillers, a garland, 3 bigger pumpkins, and a bag of small pumpkins all for $25! Not bad, I thought. The brass candlesticks I sort of inherited.

Photobucket

I like how it is not too "themey" either. It will work through Thanksgiving, until I am ready to get the Christmas out.

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
I love how it turned out!

2 comments:

Kelli @ Life at 818 said...

I love it too! perfect :)

ChArIsSe said...

yes it's true totally perfect the color combo of the FALL is great... cagayan de oro house design