Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Bedding!

My wonderful husband suprised me with a Pottery Barn gift card for Christmas. This was my reaction:


Totally surprised!
Then, I found out the other day that the gift card is not only good at Pottery Barn but can also be used at West Elm! Sweet! So, I was going back and forth over getting this Striped Duvet Cover in Feather Gray,


Love it! And all of their bedding is 20% off right now, but to get matching euro shams, plus shipping it was still going to be over my budget. I also wasn't quite sold on the shams. I felt like they were going to give the bedding too much of a modern feel. But then, on Monday, because of the holiday, West Elm had free shipping!! So I started putting my options together. As I was searching through their clearance bedding I found the Parachute Euro Shams in Feather Gray for only $12.

It seemed like it was meant to be! So I got it! The striped duvet, seen again here:


And the Parachute shams. I am hoping they are the same Feather Gray as in the striped duvet. I think the shams will add more texture to the bedding and give it less of a modern look. That's my exciting news for the week. I have also been busy working on a few projects the past couple weeks. Can't wait to show you the boards!

No comments: