Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Bedding!

My wonderful husband suprised me with a Pottery Barn gift card for Christmas. This was my reaction:


Totally surprised!
Then, I found out the other day that the gift card is not only good at Pottery Barn but can also be used at West Elm! Sweet! So, I was going back and forth over getting this Striped Duvet Cover in Feather Gray,


Love it! And all of their bedding is 20% off right now, but to get matching euro shams, plus shipping it was still going to be over my budget. I also wasn't quite sold on the shams. I felt like they were going to give the bedding too much of a modern feel. But then, on Monday, because of the holiday, West Elm had free shipping!! So I started putting my options together. As I was searching through their clearance bedding I found the Parachute Euro Shams in Feather Gray for only $12.

It seemed like it was meant to be! So I got it! The striped duvet, seen again here:


And the Parachute shams. I am hoping they are the same Feather Gray as in the striped duvet. I think the shams will add more texture to the bedding and give it less of a modern look. That's my exciting news for the week. I have also been busy working on a few projects the past couple weeks. Can't wait to show you the boards!

1 comment:

R1se Hluoluo said...

Saat kita berasa sudah tidak berhasil pada suatu hal, keputusasaan kerap kali mengikut. Tetapi, ketidakberhasilan tidak betul-betul ada, persiapan yang kita beri. Bila kita tidak memperoleh hasil yang kita harapkan, saat kita menginginkannya, kita perlu bertindak baru. Kita bisa pilih, dibandingkan memandang ketidakberhasilan sebagai hal jelek, untuk memandang ketidakberhasilan sebagai pengajaran, https://modemasakini.com/ dan karenanya baik. Saat kita menyaksikannya semacam ini, kita mengetahui jika ketidakberhasilan bukan suatu hal yang jelek, atau suatu hal yang perlu dijauhi. Ini hanya operan balik. Itu hanya pengajaran. Saat kita memikir semacam ini, kita kurangi keputusasaan.