I had originally bought the fabric for my bedroom about a year ago, but when I got home from the fabric store it was definitely not going to work in my bedroom. So, I needed to use it for something.
The ruffle detail at the bottom was actually the result of me cutting the fabric too short. I had to come up with a solution. I really like it though. It gives the square lines of the chair a bit of a feminine touch.
It took my so long to make just one slipcover that I am not ready to make three more. I might decided to tackle it another day. It's not perfect, and I not going to even begin to describe how I did it because honestly I don't know how it came together at all.